GoliathTech, a growing leader in screw pile design and installation in Canada and the United States, is committed to protecting the personal information that its clients and certified installers provide in the course of business relations.
What is the goal and scope of this policy?
By visiting www.goliathtechpiles.com (the “GoliathTech Website” or “Website”), contacting us or agreeing to receive emails from GoliathTech, you accept the terms and conditions of this policy.
This policy does not extend to websites operated by our certified installers. GoliathTech is therefore not liable for their privacy policies, procedures and practices.
What information do we collect?
A. The information that you send us
We collect the personal information that you send us when you:
- fill out the on-line estimate form;
- search for a certified installer in your region;
- consider the possibility of joining our franchise network;
- contact us by telephone; or
- send us an email.
Depending on the circumstances, this could be your name, contact information (street address, electronic address, telephone number), the form of payment you used, details on your residential, commercial or agricultural projects, etc.
B. Information provided on our Website
We also collect information on your visit to our GoliathTech Website. This information could include your IP address, the date, time and length of your visits as well as the web pages you consulted.
How will your information be used and disclosed?
We use and disclose your personal information mainly:
- to respond to your requests for estimates, searches for a certified installer or interest in joining our franchise network;
- to allow us to provide our products and services and to follow up with our clients and certified installers;
- to answer questions and information requests;
- to optimize the contents and structure of the GoliathTech Website;
- to assess your needs, preferences and degree of satisfaction with our products and services;
- to evaluate the records of potential franchisees and supervise the operations of existing franchisees;
- to inform you of our products and services, to the extent permitted by law;
- for the purposes of marketing, advertising or contests, to the extent permitted by law;
- for survey and statistical purposes, to the extent permitted by law;
- to ensure compliance with the legislation and regulations in force;
- for any other purposes authorized or required by law.
When we disclose your personal information to third parties, we take reasonable measures to ensure that the rules set forth in this policy are respected.
We do not market the lists of our clients or Website users to third parties.
Right to access and correct
On written request and subject to proof of identity, you may consult the personal information that we have collected, used or disclosed, and ask that any necessary corrections be made, where applicable, as authorized or required by law.
However, to make sure that the information we hold on you is accurate and up to date, please inform us immediately of any change in your personal information.
1350 Industriel Boulevard
Magog, Québec J1X 4V9
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org.